Yamaha Seascooters & Parts Warranty
Sea Scooter UK Ltd only handles warranty requests for units and parts, purchased in their territory, that were purchased from authorised retailers. In case a warranty claim is made for units purchased outside the territory, or from unauthorised dealers, repair and labour costs may apply. The decision to accept such case is subject to Sea Scooter UK Ltd, judgment and approval.
- ALWAYS inspect to ensure the product works properly every time before use. Warranty of this product does not cover any damages due to misuse.
- Failure to follow the user(s) instructions on packaging and/or user(s) manual may result in damages or loss of your cameras including but not limited to any user’s personal items, all of which are not covered under warranty of this product.
- Use at your own risk. Manufacturer(s) and/or suppliers/agents are not responsible for any damages/repairs, loss to cameras/electronic items including but not limited to any user’s personal items directly and/or indirectly resulted in the use of this product. Damage(s) resulting from any use, misuse, accident, and normal wear and tear are understandably not covered under this product warranty nor be responsible by manufacturer(s) and/or suppliers/agents.
Sea Scooter UK Ltd provides a standard Limited Warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase for new products in the UK, Ireland & Benelux. If you’re not located in the UK, Ireland or Benelux, please contact your local distributor for warranty arrangements in your territory. Sea Scooter UK Ltd only warrants products purchased from an authorised dealer. Any part of the product supplied by Sea Scooter UK Ltd and found in the reasonable judgment of Sea Scooter UK Ltd to be defective in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced by Sea Scooter UK Ltd without charge for parts or labour. The product including any defective part must be sent to the Seascooter UK Service Center within the warranty period. The customer will pay for the expense of delivering the product to the Sea Scooter UK Service Center. Sea Scooter UK will pay for the expense of returning the product to the customer.
This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse negligence or accident, or that has been operated in any way contrary to the operating instructions as specified in the User Manual. Any flood, loss or damage, for any reason, that is caused by accidental release and sinking of the unit, or from flooding an o-ring sealed or water tight area will not be covered under warranty. This warranty does not apply to any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance or to any product that has been altered or modified so as to change its intended use. This warranty does not extend to repairs made necessary by normal wear or by the use of parts or accessories which are either incompatible with the product or adversely affects its operation, performance or durability. In addition, this warranty does not cover items that experience normal wear and tear.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN THE DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD. AND SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, ARE DISCLAIMED IN THEIR ENTIRETY AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE APPROPRIATE WARRANTY PERIOD. SEA SCOOTER UK LTD’S OBLIGATION UNDER THE WARRANTY IS STRICTLY AND EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS AND RETURN OF THE PRODUCT TO THE CUSTOMER. SEA SCOOTER UK LTD DOES NOT ASSUME OR AUTHORISE ANYONE TO ASSUME FOR THEM ANY OTHER OBLIGATION. SEA SCOOTER UK LTD ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE EXPENSE OF RETURNING THE PRODUCT TO THE SEA SCOOTER UK LTD SERVICE CENTER, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCT AND LOSS OF TIME OR INCONVENIENCE.
BATTERY: The warranty does not include the battery
If your unit is not operating, please refer to your User Manual before contacting our Customer Service Center. For any damage or repair work required, please do not return your product to the store where it was purchased.
RETURN / REPAIR POLICY
Customers must call our Customer Service Center and ask to speak about warranty before sending the product to the Service Center. Returned products must be shipped with original packaging including the polystyrene packing material and all defective parts. Please contact our Customer Service Center for assistance in handling your case.
RETURN / REPAIR PROCEDURE
For further assistance to better provide the most convenient product warranty support please provide us the following information when contacting us:
Product Owner complete legal name.
Product Model Number
Product Model Code
Proof of purchase date from authorised retailer (receipt)
- Call Seascooter UK Customer Services to discuss the issue with the team before returning any unit. Contact us on 01226 813010 (Option 2) or by our Contact Form
- Make a copy of your proof of purchase receipt
- Pack the defective unit in its original packaging including the polystyrene foam. Include all parts
- Pack the copy of your proof or purchase into the box and appropriately seal
- Ship to the Service Centre