Yamaha Seascooter Servicing & Repairs
As the official distributor of Yamaha Seascooters for the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, we are able to purchase genuine spare parts allowing us to be the official service centre for these areas. We have 3 fully trained members of staff who are responsible for all of our servicing and repairs.
We have a large warehouse for secure storage and a dedicated areas exclusively for Seascooter repairs and servicing
We are able to service genuine Yamaha Seascooters (as well as Seascooters under previous licencing) for private customers as well as commercial/trade user customers such as swimming pools and leisure centres.
We highly recommend your Yamaha Seascooter is serviced annually. We check for problems, replace all O-Rings and test thoroughly all the Seascooters we receive. An annual service will ensure your unit is safe as well as prevent costly breakdowns in the future. If your unit has a fault then don’t delay and contact us, the problem can worsen without swift action
Having your Yamaha Seascooters assesed and serviced is easy, just follow the steps below
Servicing Process for All Customers with a Yamaha Seascooter
- Firstly Contact Us through the contact page, we will need to the know the model type and how many you have – If you are unsure of your model, don’t worry, we can help
- We offer a collection service of £10 per item (from a UK address) – If you would prefer to send them yourself then just let us know
- If we collect them, they just need to be in a suitable box and packaged – we will then arrange a collection on your behalf for a date suitable for you
- Once we receive the units, we will carry out an assessment and contact you with a no obligation quote
- When the work has been agreed by yourselves we will request payment (based on terms) and carry out the work and have them dispatched back to you